I need prayer for forgiveness, loneliness and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter christopher6513
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christopher6513

Guest
I need prayer for forgiveness, loneliness and I also need a job very bad. I was rude to an elderly man today who tried to cut in line at the store and I feel horrible. My name is ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Father you know our hearts and we need forgiveness for when we mess up showing love to the world sometimes Father is so hard teach us the love you have. ### like so many need jobs we know that you will provide our daily bread but it is sometimes hard to not take up or burdens and worry. Father we just ask you for blessings of jobs. I ask this in your name..Amen
 
Jesus Today

Whenever you look for Me, you will find Me. My promise to be with you always ensures that you never have to face anything alone. This promise is for everyone who has trusted Me as Savior. However, to reap the benefits of this amazing blessing, you must look for Me in the midst of your moments. This sounds like an easy thing to do, but it goes against the grain of the world, the flesh, and the devil.

The evil one uses three Ds to keep you from finding Me: distractions, deception, and discouragement. The world abounds with things to distract you from Me, so don't be upset when you realize your mind has wandered. Just return to Me with a smile, and whisper My Name in loving contentment. Deception is one of Satan's favorite tactics, from the time of Adam and Eve onward. The best defense against the devil's deceptions is to study and absorb My Word. Discouragement knocks at the door of every human heart at times, but you can refuse to let it in. As you resist these tricky tactics and look for Me, you will find Me.

Always know, you are never alone!

Matthew 28:19-20

"Go and make disciples of all nations....teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, to the very end of the age."
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you all for the prayers and I will also pray for you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
174
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
208
I am finding it very hard to forgive my very abusive mother for all the harm she has done to me and the negative impacts that have lingered on my life up till now from childhood. I am praying the Lord for healing and for cleansing my heart and the ability to forgive her. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom