I Need My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swapna

Guest
hai, im in problem please pray for me my husband and i got problem now we are separated im staying at my mother house please save me i need my husband my husband love me but my mother-in-law creating problem for me pls pray for me

Please I Request That He Should Come Back Soon By This Month Please Understand My Problem I Love Jesus I Know He Will Solve My Problem i have faith in him i need my husband..

LOVE YOU JESUS

Regards,

###
 
In Jesus' Name I pray God will touch both your hearts and draw you to himself through a deep hunger for the Word of God. Praise God, he is the God of restoration. Amen
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
As you believe so it is for you in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for strength. My boss is trying to take my job. She has discussed in front of other co- workers that going forward she need to get rid of me. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. Pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
144
pleas God, may this year ### and I be able to find a house to stay as soon where we can start building our life together. God, I want you to open our foot steps. God must stop ### for in love with other girls, but God teaches his heart to love me.
Replies
9
Views
167
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom