I Need More Of Your Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter phatzac145
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phatzac145

Guest
Hello all. My name is ###. I have sought help for depression and anxiety for over half my life, but have not benefited from any treatment provided to me: over ### different medications, ### sessions of electro-convulsive shock therapy (ECT), countless hours of counseling therapy, etc. My body and spirit are tired of fighting. Physically, I am experiencing many health problems as a result of my depression/anxiety. Spiritually, I have become hopeless and apathetic because my symptoms have only worsened over the years. I feel like giving up. Please pray for me to have the strength to keep pushing forward and to be free of this debilitating ailment. I want to become a productive member of society and actually enjoy life again. I need guidance and direction to wherever my life takes me next. Please ask our Father in Heaven to be my compass and guide my spirit through this life and hereafter. Please ask him to consume me with all of His love and to help me to become closer to Him.

I have been a Christian my entire life and regularly went to church as a child. I have been saved and baptized in the last ### years. I try to live as close to God's word as humanly possible.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request and pray for me. God Bless.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray that this person will have the God-kind of faith. I pray that they will bathe their mind in Your Word until they begin to see everything through the eyes of the truth & not the lies of the devil. May the Word begin to renew their mind which is the battlefield here & they begin to change from glory to glory into the image of Christ. I pray for a revelation of who Christ is & how His substitution for them fills them with His life & mind & thereby His power to overcome. May they hear the right messages that will fill them with confident expectation of Your salvation in this area instead of hopelessness.

I pray that they will be obedient in to do what Your Word says they must do in order to have deliverance when it is difficult & unpleasant. I pray that they will throw away their view of themselves as sick, needy & pitiful. May they fight against every thought or image of themselves that is not in line with who they are in Christ.

In Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
10
Views
323
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
11
Views
166
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
10
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom