I need more hours and days at work!

lyndec

Beloved of All
I need more hours and days at my job. I had to take considerable time off due to medical problems and I work on call, but I need to be getting called back to work now. Please pray that the calls start coming. Thank you!
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Bless me with a praying spirit. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I ###, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### to get more hours at work or best case a steady part time job. His work hours were cut back really bad this week. He is an evangelist and using his own funds to fund his ministry efforts. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
137
I recently started a job that I would like to be my primary job. But I also have two extra jobs in addition to this. The training for one of the extra jobs is occurring at a time tomorrow that interferes with the schedule for my primary job by one hour. The training will end an hour into my...
Replies
8
Views
145
Jesus thank you. I love you so much. Yesterday made another year without my sister and my favorite uncle. I miss them so much. It hurts to know they are no longer here. However, my love for them will never change and I'm glad they are present with the Lord. They mean the world to me. I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom