I Need Money For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariepaul

Prayer Warrior
dear Lord i need you father. i don't want to be homeless. i still don't have the money for rent lord you the only one who could help father i need you father . thank you for blessed me with my phone and the light i love you father .please pray for ###.
 
I am joining you in prayer and just know Jesus is right there by your side and loves you and will help you in all your needs. Never give up and keep on believing and trusting in Jesus for we are never alone and He will always be there for you. Thank you Jesus for always being here for us all and watching over us at all times. amen amen

I am joining you in prayer and just know Jesus is right there by your side and loves you and will help you in all your needs. Never give up and keep on believing and trusting in Jesus for we are never alone and He will always be there for you. Thank you Jesus for always being here for us all and watching over us at all times. amen amen
 
Praise be unto You that You have help ### with her phone and light. Please continue to bless her finance, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord I pray for this person today. As they cry out to you, Lord. They need your blessings today and your love. Lord, I pray you can provide for this person that you can show them you are real and that you will be there no matter what. Sometimes at the hardest times in life is when you show up most. Lord, bless this person as they venture into a new situation. Lord, I ask for you to carry this person in your arms and provide a home. Amen.
 
Lord God please make a way where there

is no way. Make a way for ### to

find the rent money so she has a roof

over her head. She loves you Lord,

please help her in Jesus name I pray
 
Isaiah 58:11 - The LORD will guide You continually, And satisfy Your soul in drought, And strengthen Your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

WE PRAY THAT YOU BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY. IN JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need money so bad. The Social Security Administration isn't worth the people because it is horrible. They are dirty.
Replies
6
Views
278
I don’t have enough money in my bank account because I have $###.### in my name right now. God recognizes that I am deserving of more than money. I’ve been patient and waiting all day to get a delivery from the lawyers. I don’t tolerates lairs people because I will tell God to expose them to...
Replies
9
Views
168
I don't know where to turn. There seems like no other way. I know I could ask my father, but I am so ashamed and it would destroy how I feel about myself. I'm trying to get student loans to go back to school but I don't know if they will fall through. I can ask for a cosigner, but I don't think...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom