I need Miracles. Please for ### that ### gonna ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GodLovesMe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GodLovesMe

Guest
I need Miracles. Please for me that I am going to have loyal and trusted friends and to be tall. I think I need to be tall to gain friends because in this generation height already matters. Pray for me.

And confidence in any activities in school or any events.

LoveLoveLove <3

Thank you for those who will pray.
 
Dear Heavenly Father in Jesus name I pray that you send very special followers of Jesus to become friends with this person. Lord, I pray that whatever bullying that is going on stops in the name of Jesus. Keep those bullies so busy with other things that they don't have time to pick on this person. Let this person know that they are wonderful just the way they are, for you made this person in your image. I thank you Lord for hearing this prayer and answering it. I praise you Lord and give thanks! In Jesus name Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ I ask you to clear up the situation at work where management (even those in Senior roles) are unscrupulous, ruthless and seek to destroy the health, credibility and livelihood of hard working employees. Most people had to quit without another job lined up in...
Replies
7
Views
276
Please pray over me and my dear ###'s union for healing, protection, reconciliation, restoration and transformation! The situation is extremely sad and troubling. Please pray against all strongholds of the enemy against us and our union. The situation between us needs massive MIRACLES right now...
Replies
15
Views
220
My prayer request is for my son to respect me and love me a million percent. He is age ### and is in College. I have worked so hard for him. He is a miracle but extremely disrespectful. My 2nd request is I need healing, emotionally, physically and mentally. My 3rd request is for my family to be...
Replies
8
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom