I need Jesus to work a miracle in my marriage. I need His peace. ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I need Jesus to work a miracle in my marriage. I need His peace. My wife, my virtuous Christian wife, has been acting totally out of character. She is filing for divorce and already has begun a new relationship. Holy Spirit please draw her back to God. Please bring us back together. Please help me not to obsess about what she is doing. Help me keep my eyes on You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"I want to share a miracle: God has answered your prayers! My wife's dialysis is going well, and the surgery on her arm was a great success. Praise the Lord! However, I am now facing a very difficult mountain. I have a debt of ### EGP that I must pay, and I lost my job because I had to stay home...
Replies
9
Views
193
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
158
My dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name and Majestic name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth the one and only true God and savior of our souls! I come humbly, but yet I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need for my granddaughter ### and...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom