wendy922
Servant
Dear prayer partners,
I am asking for urgent prayers to pay my bills. My husband lost his job weeks ago and all the expenses are piling up. I need bill money, gas money, and grocery money and need a blessing to come my way. I have been a stay-at-home Mom for years and dependent on my husband...now we are having marriage issues and don't know when he will give me any money for support. I don't want to lose my home. Please pray for a miracle for me for finances and for my marriage.
I am asking for urgent prayers to pay my bills. My husband lost his job weeks ago and all the expenses are piling up. I need bill money, gas money, and grocery money and need a blessing to come my way. I have been a stay-at-home Mom for years and dependent on my husband...now we are having marriage issues and don't know when he will give me any money for support. I don't want to lose my home. Please pray for a miracle for me for finances and for my marriage.
