I need healings on my entire body ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

8 am ### and have blood pressure. I have a virtual sickness and pains in my body. I have faith through your prayers I am healed. ###
Replies
9
Views
343
I ### ### is requesting prayer for stomach, belly and lower extremities pain. Please pray for me in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you in advance prayer team for praying for me
Replies
7
Views
220
My dad repeatedly disrespects my boundaries and often says things to put me down and embarrass me in front of others. I’ve given him so many chances to change and he just goes back to the father I grew up with. I’m always being mocked in front of others by him if I speak up for myself. I was...
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom