I Need Guidence From God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask for your guidance on what to do, to handle this situation concerning ### and ###,

I ask In The Name Of Jesus.

AMEN
 
(Proverbs 3:2)
For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

(Proverbs 3:3)
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

(Proverbs 3:4)
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

(Proverbs 3:5)
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

(Proverbs 3:6)
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying and am requesting a prayer for clear and obvious guidance about my career. I have trouble hearing from God on this aspect. I started a business ### years ago which has been a challenge but has also has strengthened my faith. The problem is that it’s been a struggle and lately it has...
Replies
7
Views
315
Dear Heavenly Father, As I begin this new day, I come to you with a heavy heart. I confess that I have struggled with anger and frustration, and I know that it is not pleasing to you. Your Word says in Ephesians 4:26, “In your anger do not sin.” Lord, I ask for your help in handling my anger in...
Replies
7
Views
199
Everytime I try to do the right thing I end up doing the wrong thing and its hard to tell right from wrong I need guidance from the Lord
Replies
9
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom