I Need God's Intervention And Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter bagnak77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bagnak77

Guest
I NEED GOD'S INTERVENTION AND SERIOUS BREAKTHROUGH FOR MY UPCOMING WEDDING ON THE 29TH OCTOBER 2011.

1. I NEED GOD'S PROTECTION FROM NOW TILL THE 29TH AND BEYOND

2. I NEED MONEY TO DO SOME MAJOR THINGS CONCERNING THE MARRIAGE

a. MONEY FOR MY ACCOMMODATION

b. REFRESHMENT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO WILL MAKE IT TO THE OCCASSION

REASON: FOR THIS FINANCIAL NEED;

I WAS PREPARING FOR THIS MARRIAGE AND MY FATHER PASSED AWAY, I JUST FINSHED THE FUNERAL OF MY DAD AND REARLY NEED FINANCIAL HELP TO FINSH WITH THIS MARRIAGE. SO, I SERIOUSLY NEED BREAKTHROUGH IN ALL ARES. HELP ME TO PRAY FOR GOD TO INTERVENE

3. I NEED PRAYERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE LIFE, FRUITFUL MARRIAGE LIFE, GOD'S WISDOM IN THE MARRIAGE AND GOD'S BLESSINGS IN THE MARRIAGE.

THANK YOU ALL.

### ###

+###-### ### #######

###, ###
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with this prayer.... IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Bless you may your Father rest in peace. Bless you may your wedding be fruitful in all ways. Praying for ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus saints I’m writing to ask for prayers regarding the situation I’m facing at home my home have been toxic for years and it’s get worse each year my mom hates us to the core both me and ###, she has managed to move out from home and I’m left here with my...
Replies
8
Views
263
Most importantly, I am a Christian and cannot do this life without God’s help. I have been reading the Bible, writing down scriptures, and praying for God’s intervention. I have been in difficult circumstances for a very long time. Please pray for ### and I as we continue to walk through this...
Replies
11
Views
480
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom