I need God to heal me from ...

I need God to heal me from alport and nephrotic syndrome which affects my eyes ears and kidney.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
167
Suffering from ###. It is terrible. Almost despair.
Replies
10
Views
318
My name is ###. I ask for your prayers for healing me from the effects of verbal abuse from my boss more than ### years ago. I'm struggling with my confidence how to speak up to others who don't value my opinions including my coworker from my current job. I still can't get it out of my mind...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom