I need God to forgive my ###'s ...

Felanfalye

Disciple of Prayer
I need God to forgive my son ###'s sins & heal him from fear & anxiety. .Lord hear my prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
313
Heavenly father I asked in the name of Jesus Christ that you please have mercy on me and forgive my sin and take away anger rudeness respectfulness rebellion from ### and ### lives Amen🙏 Heavenly father whoever ### and ### we have disrespected or talk to them recklessly insulted misbehave on...
Replies
5
Views
353
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus to ask for forgiveness and give thanks to all my prayers answered Lord be my shield and protect me and everything I do for you lord as I serve you. Bless the works of my hands. Lord please help me financially as I am responsible to my...
Replies
6
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,045
Messages
16,818,095
Members
651,154
Latest member
Slueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom