I need God to fix many situations ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feel like I’m not on the right path at all and I need help moving forward. He makes the crooked places straight. So I shouldn’t be pulled in all these different directions.
Replies
9
Views
110
God my Heavenly Father he knows how I had been going through so much because I had got something, I do not know how I had got so sick, please pray for ### about the sickness that God will heal ### and fix ### house back after Satan destroyed ### bedroom and bathroom.
Replies
6
Views
96
I need God to fix it all! I feel like I am falling apart! I just don't know how to not feel sad about so many things. I do know that God loves me. I do know that God loves our family God loves us all. Please pray with me!
Replies
11
Views
709
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom