James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I am an engineering student and my family is not financially stable. My bursary is funding me and my day to day living but it is a struggle. For the past few weeks I have been trying to find a way to make money online, whether it be a business or me doing work online. Pray that God makes a way...
Lord I seek your direction and protection, let your will be done in my life. be merciful and gracious to me. Lord I ask that you bless me till end, Jesus be the Lord of my Life everyday.
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...