I need God to come through for ###

Thank you Brethren for standing with me. I thank God because he is Faithful. Sometimes he responds in mysterious ways. I am making progress towards financial stability. A door open and walking right through it and am sure God has blessed me. Am preparing to open a shop that will sell clothes. That's an added income and I believe it will blossom. Thank you. Keep praying for me. I have been filled with such an overwhelming feeling of peace I didn't have. God bless you all. Prayer works!!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really want to go back to school this summer. Please pray God gives me favor with the college and financial aid gets approved and processed.
Replies
6
Views
132
I haven't received my financial aid from college yet or my personal injury check and I'm worried they won't come. Please pray that God moves in my favor and they fine through by the end of the month. Also my intrusive thoughts have me spiraling into worry, doubt and anxiety. Please pray that God...
Replies
6
Views
113
Dear God, I have been trying for more than ### year to get my house's paper work. I am now not even able to meet the officials to get it done. I do not know why it is being blocked. But I know YOU can intervene. In the name of Jesus Christ, please give a breakthrough and help me out.
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom