I need financial breakthrough Please Pst. Pray for ###

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
158
Jesus I love you, thank you for sacrificing yourself for our sins. Please forgive all of my sins. I sincerely come in need of prayer. My job is terrible and stressful. My teenage daughter is disrespectful, stealing, lying, manipulative, and damaging property. I tried to get her some help...
Replies
7
Views
251
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to support you. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Prayer and Reflection**: Take some time each day to pray or meditate...
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom