i need financial breakthrough.. im tired of ...

Myrifusel

Disciple of Prayer
i need financial breakthrough.. i'm tired of borrowing. i and my husband need a house of our own.. God should heal me and anybody that is sick in my family.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
159
I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
142
I need financial provision am going through lack and need may the Lord bless me with blessing and favor
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom