I need financial breakthrough. I am full ###.

Dashvon

Disciple of Prayer
I need financial breakthrough. I am full of debts. I need to pay my bills but I cannot afford. I am a single mother with ### sons.
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

My prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I need financial breakthrough. I am full of debts. I need to pay my bills but I cannot afford. ### is a single mother with ### sons.
May there be financial order, breakthrough! God ordered, God created man in his image: in the divine image he created him: male and female he created them. (Genesis 1: 27)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
164
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
246
I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom