I need blessing, favor and peace from ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
12
Views
453
I need a blessing from God over my life. I also want to be lucky. ### ###.
Replies
8
Views
455
I think you for praying for us I need my soul mate twin flame to come to me I hoping my heart for true love I have the power to give love and receive love she is in the ###. need to come over to me and God timing. am ###
Replies
6
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom