Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
120
Please pray for me urgently. I’m in a very difficult financial situation right now, and I genuinely need $5,000 immediately for housing costs. I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed and I don’t know where the money will come from, but I’m holding on to my faith and asking God to make a way for me...
Replies
16
Views
106
Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom