Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It has been prophesied that ###, yes ###, will have a portal opened that will have the glory of the the Lord God come through it. I am believing for salvation, deliverance, and healing to take place in ###. For those who profess Jesus as their Saviour to draw closer to Him. To forsake all for...
Replies
8
Views
371
Lord, I ask You for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Pour out Your Spirit on us! We need revival. Pour out Your Spirit on both men and women, young and old, slave and free. Pour out Your Spirit! Clean out our ears so we can hear Your word and speak Your word. Let us prophesy (I Corinthians...
Replies
5
Views
1K
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I know that you will answer but I need you right now. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, a place to stay in ###. Lord come into her life, her the strength and guidance to move forward. Grace us with your presence. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
12
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom