I Need All Your Prayers! Please I Beg You I May En

Status
Not open for further replies.

godismystrength

Humble Prayer Warrior
Oh father God I ask for healing. ! IDk whats wrong with me. Is it a curse in my life ? What is it .. whatever it is I plead the blood of Jesus upon my body mind and soul! ! I REBUKE YOU SATAN.

please PRAY FOR ME I BEEN HAVING body ache these past days and MY TONSILS HURT I FEEL WEAK AND I AM WHEEZING I DONT LIKE HOSPITALS. PRAY FOR THIS IN JESUS NAME. PLZ DONT JUST CLICK YOU PRAYED. I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME ! AMEN

GOD BLESS U ALL
 
I prayed for your healing but I also prayed that if need be you seek medical attention. If you have body aches I imagine you have a fever as well. The wheezing needs to be addressed. Stay in the word, stay hydrated, stay as active as your body allows, take vitamins. I hope you seek the medical attention you need now. If you are proactive now you may not need a hospital but if you wait this is a possibility. You can "call a nurse" at the hospital, tell them your symptoms, and they will give you advice over the phone. There are free clinics as well.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Heavenly Father, there is NO distance in prayer, I lift up Your child and ask that You would do a complete and total healing throughout her body, Father, in Your word You said that we can speak to the mountain { that means whatever that you want to be taken out of your life } and say for it to be removed and cast into the sea and if we do not doubt it, then it shall be done, so in the name of Jesus, the name that everything HAS to bow, we command this sickness to leave her body and never return, we speak the healing virtue of Jesus Christ to fill her body, and we give to You all praise, honor, and glory for we know that you took the stripes on Your back for our physical healing. Now, by faith, receive what Jesus did on the cross for you. God bless you!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you you are the greatest greatest healer of all thank you lord that nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you thnk you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve thank you lord for getting me through my surgery lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
7
Views
201
My husband and I are once again on the brink of a divorce. Last time I came here we were separated, but in the same home, then we moved to his parents and things kind of took a lift now we are completely separated, but our main problem is not my in-laws. I would like prayer from them because...
Replies
8
Views
426
I need all your prayers for my son looking for a job with his wife, both are graduated with Bachelor of Law last year and both ready for work, they do applied for recent vacancies for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom