I Need All Your Prayers! Please I Beg You I May En

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in your body healing in Jesus Name Amen. I command every organ in your body to function the way God intended Ps.139:14 right now I Break all curses of sickness and disease and I command all hereditary spirits of sickness to come out Gal.3:13 You are healed by the stripes of Jesus Isa.53:5 Jesus carried your sickness and infirmities Matt.8:17 Heal her O Lord and she shall be healed Jer.17:14 Your virtue touch her life and heal her Luke 6:19 No sickness or plague will come near her dwelling Ps.91:10 lord bless her bread and water take away sickness from her Exod.23:25 right now according to Jehovah Rophe our healer God that is your name as our healer in Jesus Name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you you are the greatest greatest healer of all thank you lord that nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you thnk you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve thank you lord for getting me through my surgery lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
7
Views
201
My husband and I are once again on the brink of a divorce. Last time I came here we were separated, but in the same home, then we moved to his parents and things kind of took a lift now we are completely separated, but our main problem is not my in-laws. I would like prayer from them because...
Replies
8
Views
426
I need all your prayers for my son looking for a job with his wife, both are graduated with Bachelor of Law last year and both ready for work, they do applied for recent vacancies for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom