I need advice :( I ask our Lord to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
I need advice :( I ask our Lord to tell me, show me what to do but it's like.. I don't see it. It's not clear enough for me. Father, in Jesus' name I'm asking you please answer my prayers, show me what way to go. Make it as clear as you can for me to get it. You say not to give up, keep faith, keep praying but it seems not to go right. I want to be with ###. His parents.. I don't know, this is so complicated.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Pray for the Lord's guidance and He will make the way. Trust in the Lord. The Lord never fails.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need some biblical advice. I sinned greatly against God while I was a Christian. I did drugs, sex, and divination while I was a Christian. I went to church today and I could tell nobody wanted me there. I feel like an orphan without a home. I dishonored Jesus and he probably is done with me...
Replies
9
Views
337
I'm a Christian but I dabbled in the occult when I was already a Christian. I'm deeply afraid and I've repented, but I have a fear of enemy attacks. I get attacked by witches a lot. I have schizophrenia and am very weak while taking antipsychotics; my mental health is fragile. I've been praying...
Replies
7
Views
364
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE, I LIVE IN A HOUSE WHERE WE ARE SIX BOYS, AND ONE OF THE BOY'S ALWAYS MAKE ME ANGRY, AND WHENEVER HE DOES THAT, I ALWAYS THINK EVIL IN MY HEART TOWARDS HIM AND ITS SERIOUSLY AFFECTING MY CHRISTIAN LIFE, PLEASE WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO, IS LEAVING THE HOUSE A GOOD OPTION...
Replies
6
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom