I need a sunshine now

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
I am going for a walk now. Please pray that it will be a beautiful sunshiny day. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
164
Please pray that i will organize my day according to the best schedule for my health. Also let me go to the beach ehen is best for my skin. I have problems to go earlier to sleep and wake up earlier and i would like so much to go for a walk regularly at 8 and beinv at a beach.till 9.30 am. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
137
Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom