I need a strong prayer because tooth ###

I need a strong prayer because tooth now has reached to the extent of painful Oh God help me now and heal me
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
210
Good morning Everyone, Some days it’s very difficult for me to pray because of all the things that I’ve been through. I see all the people who maliciously and deliberately abused me living their best life. I don’t consider them to be MY abusers. They were abusive people who chose to unleash...
Replies
6
Views
348
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,314
Messages
16,821,130
Members
651,320
Latest member
Aeleotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom