I need a prayer request for myself ...

Trynut

Disciple of Prayer
I need a prayer request for myself. I am going to the doctor on ###, I have been having bubbles in my urine for over a month and I am praying for healing and for my urine to return to normal in Jesus' name, amen.
 
```markdown
I need a prayer request for myself I am going to the doctor on ### , I have been having bubbles in my urine for over a month and I am praying for healing and for my urine to return to normal in Jesus name amen

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort and anxieties, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
160
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is started developing small multi limps in her skin between her chest area. We are going for further checkup with Doctor. As parents we are worried a lot. I request your prayers for complete healing and whatever reports we take to come...
Replies
10
Views
71
Please pray for my ### has he is admitted in hospital as he was not able to breathe and his oxygen level had come low and had fever and shivers and taken to hospital and the doctors are doing a clot of tests so please pray that all the test reports be normal and as he is having a urine infection...
Replies
9
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,592
Messages
16,801,103
Members
650,113
Latest member
Gwaesareurtown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom