I need a prayer for someone to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord pls make a way for dimple monthly needs... Lord i trust yr miracle n mercy upon dimple. Lord i pray that u will sent someone to help.dimple monthly needs...Pls lord make a way for dimple n childrens.. Thankyou
Replies
Views
In need of a miracle. Can someone please pray for me and someone I care for deeply, my name is Celine and I let the devil allowed me to hurt and dump a good man who wanted a life with me Mr Davis who now deeply regrets meeting me and having a romantic relationship . I hurt him then when I try to...
Replies
Views
My relationship with someone I love very much seems to be deteriorating or I’m feeling defeated. We keep fighting and nothing seems to be helping. I’ve tried praying to God but my prayer seems to be not heard. I feel hopeless at this point. God please show me a miracle in my relationship with...
Replies
Views
My relationship with someone I love very much seems to be deteriorating or I’m feeling defeated. We keep fighting and nothing seems to be helping. I’ve tried praying to God but my prayer seems to be not heard. I feel hopeless at this point. God please show me a miracle in my relationship with...
Replies
Views
Can you please pray for me. I am interested in someone and they are interested in me but I always say things to offend her and vice versa. Now we blocked each other but I know she loves me and I love her...a lot. I pray that she would unblock me and this May month we will go out on our first...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom