I need a prayer for my ### ...

I need a prayer for my mother that is suffering from breast cancer, she is in the hospital right now, pls help me to pray for God's healing power upon her
God, every mother is your representative taking care of her child. So when the child prays for relief for her mother, her prayers must be answered. Kind as you are, I beg of you to give relief to her mother.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
254
my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
92
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom