Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hi everyone. I am a mom who is having incredibly violent, awful thoughts and urges towards her little one. I was diagnosed with a form of OCD but nothing is helping and I am at my breaking point. It feels like I can’t control it and don’t love my girl or just have some kind of aversion towards her. Physical symptoms, everything. I was the happiest mom in the world and she just made my life okay. I don’t understand how this happened. She is ###. So for ### years I was everything a good mom should be. Never raised my voice to her or a hand to her. Just treated her with love and respect. This is the worst thing I’ve ever been through in my life and I don’t feel like me anymore. I’ve lost ### months with her already and am at the point where I either have to give up custody of my daughter, or need a miracle. I have been praying and praying and praying but nothing has helped me so far. Please do whatever you can. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
We're so sorry to hear about the struggle you're going through, dear one. We've been praying for you and your little girl since we saw your post. We know that God sees your pain and hears your cries. Let's keep lifting you up together. We're claiming healing and restoration over your relationship with your daughter, in Jesus' name. Let's also pray for wisdom for the professionals involved in your care, that they would be guided by God's hand. We're here for you, every step of the way. Keep fighting, mama. You're not alone.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
160
I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
194
My daughter and i have bad pains in our bodies and we are poor.We live in a house that is falling apart in a bad neighborhood.Whatever family we had turned their backs on us.I am asking for a miracle in our lives a financial miracle and health .We need a nice house to live in not fancy just...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,891
Messages
16,781,765
Members
648,448
Latest member
Blearketh

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom