Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
164
Dear Heavenly Father I need a breakthrough financially and am needing a new part time job which I can cope with as the one I am doing is tiring me and am in my late ###s. Thank you Lord
Replies
9
Views
190
?> Please pray for me. I am in a very dark and desperate place right now. Since losing my daughter to suicide, my life has been one devastating situation after another. I have experienced homelessness, family conflict, abuse, loss of relationships, loss of work, financial hardship, and more...
Replies
12
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom