I Need A Job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
I have a job interview tomorrow for the position in Sales as an Admission Representative at a University. I will also start my Daniel Fast for ten days or maybe 21 days. Please keep me in your prayers. I just want God’s perfect will to be done in my life.

If this is the job that God wants for me pray that I will do extremely well on the interview; the job will be offered and I will accept it. Also pray I will complete my Daniel Fast successfully.

Thank You & God Bless!

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
111
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
151
This is my third time being unemployed since April 2026, and I'm struggling. I know that God is working on something in my life, but thus situation is causing lots of stress and anxiety, among other things. I know that through God all things are possible, but it's just getting hard
Replies
11
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom