I need a job. I have a lot ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
150
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a challenging time. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Prayer and Meditation**: Spend some time in prayer or meditation, asking for guidance and peace. This can help reduce stress and anxiety. 2...
Replies
7
Views
184
This is my third time being unemployed since April 2026, and I'm struggling. I know that God is working on something in my life, but thus situation is causing lots of stress and anxiety, among other things. I know that through God all things are possible, but it's just getting hard
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom