I Need A Hope To Hold On To

  • Thread starter Thread starter Athing
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Athing

Guest
i have been trying to conceive for more than one year the doctor says i have less egg follicle am so devastated and depressed. though i have a hope that God will bless me but when? please pray for ### because i believe God listens when two or more pray for a cause.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

Now if you truly believe in the power of God to answer prayers, start thanking & praising him for it. God is faithful, show him that you're faithful, too.
 
Lord God, thank you for granting our pleas. For the gift of the child that you have blessed us, for me and my ### here. I declare in your most Holy Name, that we are now conceiving. Thank you Lord, for this chance. In the name of Jesus we pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Father please help with your gift of a new child maybe seeing a doctor may help your chances. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 61:1 : The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison...
Replies
10
Views
176
Hello, As always, I appreciate your prayers and your willingness to read my posts when I ask for prayer. It means a lot to me and I am thankful for all of you. Since March I have applied to over 400 jobs and still have had no luck landing one. I keep applying and trying to keep the faith...
Replies
9
Views
262
  • Article Article
Glorious Resurrection Sabbath: Sometimes I like to ask Ai random "what if" questions just for the feedback. I recently posed such a question. The results were interesting, to say the least. Question: What if Jesus had put God on hold? Query result... Based on theological discussions...
Replies
0
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom