I need a career life, a job where I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imany

Disciple of Prayer
I need a career life, a job where I will grow and prepare my pension, it has been so hard lately, I have a lump in my breast, my contract is ending on ###, I need God to turn around my situation, I am his child.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
260
I am so miserable at work. I'm tired all of the time. I don't like the upper management at my job.they micromanage everything and told me i would be working at a different location than I currently am. My co workers gossip, I'm not doing what I love anymore. I don't like going to work. It's...
Replies
9
Views
298
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom