I need a career life, a job where I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
259
I am so miserable at work. I'm tired all of the time. I don't like the upper management at my job.they micromanage everything and told me i would be working at a different location than I currently am. My co workers gossip, I'm not doing what I love anymore. I don't like going to work. It's...
Replies
9
Views
298
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom