Please pray for me over the day of my baptism July ###. ### ###
I really beleive that there was a lot of conflict in the home cell I was baptized in and I was not given a fair chance to get to know God. I ask for prayer that I will have angelic protection from anyone in the home cell that has...
Please can I ask the Kingdom family to pray for my husband. He is currently under attack, and it always seems to be the same thing, where other people don't do their job properly, and don't take accountability and try and blame him. He has evidence to prove he has done everything right on his...
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over my closest allies with regards to a couple offending miscreants. They are time, efforts, work, pressure, delays, education, frustration, confusion, communication and others. I pray that these help and take root, creating festering sores of stress...