I Must Pass My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghayter

Disciple of Prayer
Can you guys please pray that I pass my classes. I need to pass these classes in order to graduate. I've been in a junior college for almost 7 years. I believe it's time for me to graduate. I have worked hard.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me to pass my classes, I have tried and tried but I feel like I’ve been behind and it’s impossible to catch up alone, so God help me to succeed and thrive in the career I want to go into.
Replies
8
Views
175
LORD Jesus i pray i can pass the class with a possible C we are half wasy there please help me gain these points amen
Replies
12
Views
222
I am praying the Lord would have mercy on me and I would be able to pass my class. I am praying I'd be able to graduate this spring semester as planned. Please pray for God's favor and mercy so that I pass this class as I still do not know if I will pass or not.
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom