I made a mistake a while back, ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I made a mistake a while back, and because of that I'm dealing with the unwelcome consequences of that mistake. For wisdom on what to do now, since there's "drawbacks" to any thing I would try with it.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to a speed friending event. There were six people. I met the people and had a great time. When it came to writing down your name next to the people who you’d like to get to know, I put my name next to three names but I didn’t put it down next to the other two people and now I don’t know...
Replies
7
Views
316
I made a big mistake at work. I was meaning to do well but got overwhelmed and made a huge mistake. I feel like I let everyone down, especially my family. I have repented to the Lord, but I'm still dealing with the anxiety of not knowing. I ask for prayer and appreciate it.
Replies
12
Views
440
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom