I m so fed up with all the fakeness of this planet..

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support during tough times. If you're comfortable, consider talking to a trusted individual or a professional who can provide guidance and support. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
 
I'm really sorry to hear that ###. I will be praying for you. In the meantime, you can always be my friend. Bless you in Jesus mighty name!
 
I am praying for you, my friend. May God be with you and may He show you His divine will.
 
I understand what you're saying because I once had thoughts that the world was nothing but fake too. While things are looking bleak, I know God is with us and He is making it up to us. You are always our friend and you are a child of God. Through the Lord Jesus Christ, may this request be fulfilled. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This person on Sm claiming to help the community first said could help us paint and also do other Small projects or drop off a tall ladder to be able to reach near the top of the roof and after we tried reaching them all day and calling them, they just responded hours later texting in the middle...
Replies
9
Views
174
Lord, please heal your daughter, deliver her and help her to reach out to me soon on this important event and stop being so stubborn she’s not speaking to me over something so trivial and it’s warm out Jesus have mercy on us please
Replies
8
Views
291
Lord please help with all this run around and these lying offices taking my personal info and then saying they can’t help and given wrong leads and referrals this is so outrageous. Please help Jesus there has to be some legitimate recourses and contingent help. There was an office that seemed...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom