Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY DIRECT DEPOSIT IS WORKING GREATLYYY..LIFE N GREATLY NO ### OR ANYONE ANYTHING OR POWER OVER ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLY WITH EVIL TO STEAL KILL DESTROY NO ONE NOTHING HAS ANYTHING OF MINE OR MY CHILDREN OUR FAMILIES OUR PETS TO KEEP NOT IN GODS WILL ESPECIALLY IN MY FINANCES MY ADP...
Replies
9
Views
119
Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
Replies
10
Views
200
Today I was working on trying to get a job and I’m discouraged. I’ve been through back to back storms which are destroying me. No I’m not being refined. I’m Being punished.
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom