I love you too much Christ Jesus I want ### of

Jaypal

Disciple of Prayer
I love you too much Christ Jesus I want beless of god and I want submit whole life for god please help me and support me if you can I also also like and love christen religion please don't mind if any mistakes by me never angry me I humbly pray to god and my Real father god
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone, I'm going to try and be as brief as possible here and I apologise in advance for the lack of grammar, punctuation, spelling etc as I'm voice typing and this needs to be completed ASAP. In a nutshell, I'm 29 years of age unfortunately and ethnic minority book born in...
Replies
8
Views
476
Bro sis in Christ Jesus. I want prayer request for tomorrow's program..we have new church inauguration tomorrow.. We have to reach in time in church. We have family photo session at our church. Pls do pray for us to reach in time not to delay. Not to be hurry burry. Pray request for ###. Not to...
Replies
6
Views
313
Lord Jesus I want to pray for a special friend ### who seems to be lost emotionally and spiritually. I found his messages to me from ### he is not in a good mind. Wanting to be alone by himself. I've got a weird feeling that he needed to be prayed for. Lord your Love to your people is...
Replies
7
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom