I Love You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter impraying4u
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impraying4u

Guest
default_heart.gif
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
141
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Thank You, Father God, for life this day. Thank You, for EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR US. I personally want to give You, all the GLORY, because I know there's nothing I've done without You. Continue to give us PEACE and PROSPERITY BLESS US with PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING for the things...
Replies
8
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom