I lost my ### year job as a ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiafighta2002

Disciple of Prayer
I lost my ### year job as a fire captain with only ### months left to retire for stepping on the fire chief's ego and trying to keep other firefighters safe. I have been unable to find a job since. Please help me pray to find another job, one that I truly love.

Thank You
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
130
They went missing and i dont know if someone stole them but make them confess
Replies
10
Views
138
Pray for my stolen phone be returned. I have sent a request through a text after I heard it ringing. I can't track it through find my device. Realize it was not registered.
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom