I lost my job and ### is about to deliver

Okegate

Disciple of Prayer
I lost my job some months ago and my wife will soon put to bed. I have nothing to use in paying bills and buying little ###’s stuffs.

I need your financial support, thanks✅
 
I lost my job some months ago and my wife will soon put to bed. I have nothing to use in paying bills and buying little ###’s stuffs.

I need your financial support, thanks✅
Yes Lord thanks for the financial provision and thanks for the new employment for ###. Hear us oh Lord. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
147
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom