I lost my bicycle yesterday I need ...

Oligeksos

Disciple of Prayer
I lost my bicycle yesterday. I need your prayers so that God will help me to find it.
 
I lost my bicycle yesterday I need your prayers so that God will help me to find it
Lord Jesus we surrender the lost bicycle to You. Father You alone knows where the bicycle is and we pray Lord Jesus whoever has stolen it will be convicted and bring it back to the rightful owner. Father we pray for Your divine intervention to bring the bicycle back to the owner. Lord Jesus we thank You for hearing our prayers and we pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi out there! I'm so moved by all of you people's prayer requests!! I am agreeing in prayer with you! I myself need to move IN-TO A SPECIAL VERY SPECIAL MOTEL-SPACE in ###, ### AS SOON AS GOD IS WILLING TO-- JESUS SAID I SHOULD BE REQUESTING PRAYER FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS ANYWHERE --TO BOMBARD GOD...
Replies
6
Views
223
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom