I like this woman ###... I don't ...

Kyselor

Prayer Partner
I like this woman ###... I don't know how to ask her out .... or if she is interested in me or not... hopefully God will show me a sign...
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts open and full of hope. Lord, we lift up ###'s request to You. Your Word tells us, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6). We pray that ### places trust fully in You during this time of uncertainty and seeks Your guidance.

Father, we ask for Your wisdom and discernment for ###. Your Word says, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" (James 1:5). Grant ### the wisdom to understand Your will and the courage to act according to Your plan.

Lord, we also pray for ###, that if it is Your will, You will open her heart and provide clarity in her feelings towards ###. May any relationship that forms be built on a foundation of love, respect, and faith in You.

We trust in Your perfect timing, Lord, and ask that You reveal Your plans to ### in a way that is unmistakable. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Savior. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Crazy, psycho Jezebel woman. I was only trying to help. As I am approaching the door of the grocery store, I see a woman with a shopping cart. She starts to walk away from the cart for whatever reason, and the the cart starts to roll unto oncoming traffic. I tell her politely that her cart is...
Replies
10
Views
159
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
201
I really like this woman ###. She works at the post office.... I want to ask me out on a date... I'm shy.... I would love to get to know her better...
Replies
7
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom