Brother in Christ (JC)

Beloved of All
I lift up ### on their day of celebration. May the Holy Spirit move upon the nation, their leaders, and their people. May the Love and Peace of God prevail over the people. I pray in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
Amen! ❤
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
163
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
13
Views
293
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom