I know this might be selfish, but I just ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello there I just recently came from a heartbreak and that's painful. I have seen his red flags yet I chose to be blinded out. He has a son outside marriage when he was young. Her ex got married to someone who knows how to handle family life and adopter their son. With the new couple binded by...
Replies
6
Views
286
Maybe my request might be selfish ... But please pray for me. I need ### to start a small business. I am a ### year old man without a profession and education because of the situation in my country. I did not finish school because ### years ago it was hard in my country. So please pray for me...
Replies
5
Views
230
And defile and damaged goods. There’s a stain on me. I’m damaged. I fear like I can’t fall in love in a healthy pure way again. Do you know people who have? It’s not fair that some women get a run through. It really isn’t. Why couldn’t I have a good noble man pick me up from the get go? Was it...
Replies
8
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom